Summerlea United Church
225 50th Ave, Lachine, Québec, H8T2T7, Canada. 514-634-2651


(Last updated 1-3-2019)

Folks | Pages


SUMMERLEA REFUGEE SUPPORT COALITION

The News as of March 2019



GOOD NEWS!

Bilal, the father of the refugee family sponsored by the Summerlea Refugee Support Coalition,
starts his 6 month employment at GARAGE DORVAL in 2 weeks.
The paperwork required of Bilal and the garage was submitted and approved by EMPLOI QUEBEC.
Emploi Quebec will pay 70% of Bilal's salary and the garage the remaining 30% for a 6 month period.
Bilall will be paid at the rate approved by Emploi Quebec. This job will give Bilal experience in a Quebec garage, a chance to improve his English and will help him find future permanent employment.

CONGRATULATIONS to Bilal and his family!!


Return to the SRSC home page


Top | Folks | Pages