apple pies October 18 and 19, and meat pies November 1-3.
The total production came to 507 apple pies, 595 full-size meat pies
and 416 single-serving meat pies packaged four per box.
The snap shooter was away during the apple pie making, but managed
to snap a few photos during the meat pie proceedings on Thursday and Friday.
Many many folks not shown in the photos also participated.
2. Bryan Maklan and David Pryce (and others) stirred meat for hours while it cooked.
2, 3. Marg Lynn, Bonnie McLeod, Ruth Heim, Janet Smart and Sheila Hébert
prepare to attack a new mountain of pastry.
4. Bonnie McLeod tries to keep a straight face while Helen McDowell hams it up.
2. Marg Lynn laying out some single-serving pastry.
3. Undeg Edwards on quantity control - every pie is weighed.
4. Some of the 416 single-serving pies cooling.
Apple and meat pies are in the freezers and available for sale.